Friday, July 23, 2010

YAMAHA FAZER-"TOURING SPIRIT"


As the end of my third year in college set in I like the rest wanted a bike.Initially I wanted a pulsar 220, that was before I saw the
Fazer.
It was a complete beauty more beautiful than anything I have ever seen before.I set my mind on getting a Fazer, small glitches like less power or the one head light mechanism could not deter me.Its sports bike look mesmerized me to unimaginable limits.
Its wide body and the wide rear tire easily makes it the most comfortable and easily maneuverable bike to ride.Its been 5 months since i got my bike, and it still doesn't stop surprising me every time I ride it.Just looking at it every morning lights up my day, cant stand dirt on it and keep wiping it off, love it so much.Moreover when you stop at a traffic signal everybody looks at it with admiration,that gives a feeling of immense satisfaction.And girls simply adore it...
Hats off to Yamaha for creating such a bike...

1 comment:

  1. Yamaha is one of the famous two wheeler maker in India, it has launched a no. of bikes. Yamaha fazer is one of the popular bike which attracts India youngsters by its performance and looks. This bike is found in many segments.
    Yamaha Fazer Sports

    ReplyDelete